Actually, garden cress, is very easy to grow and a fast-growing herb. Often eaten as sprouts. You can add it to salads, sandwiches etc.
The peppery, tangy flavour and aroma will definitely enrich your food ^^
and that’s how i grow cress at my home.
WHAT WE NEED?
HOW TO MAKE?
1. First, place the bowl on the plate, upside-down.
2. Then, cover the bowl with cotton wool.
3. Now, pour some water on it.
4. When it’s already wet, sprinkle cress seeds.
5. It should look like that, more or less ^^
Usually, it takes 5-7 days to grow cress. Place it somewhere sunny. You should check up on your cress everyday, don’t forget about watering. When they have reached about 2,5cm, they are ready to eat.
The cress is great for salads or sandwiches.