Oyakodon is an amazingly simple and delicious Japanese dish. Literally means: ‘parent and child donburi (rice bowl)’, how cute!
You don’t need extraordinary cooking skills or rare ingredients to make this dish.
Recipe: Maco-san. thank you!
3 tablespoon of mirin
2 tablespoon of soy sauce
1 table spoon of sugar
HOW TO MAKE?
1. Cut the meat and fry it a little bit. Just a little!
2. In a shallow frying pan heat the mirin, bring it to a boil. Then, add sugar. Bring it to a boil again. Add cut onion and meat.
3. Add the soy sauce. Cover with a lid and keep the heat on high until it boils again.
4. When it boils, lower the heat and uncover. Cook until the chicken is soft.
5. In the meantime, crack eggs into the bowl. Do not beat them, just mix them lightly using chopsticks. When the chicken is soft, add them into the pan. Slowly! Not all at once.
6. Use chopsticks to stir it a little; the eggs will disperse evenly. When the eggs are 80% cooked, turn off the heat.
7. Serve immediately with Japanese rice and green onions. Use a rather large bowl ^^