last recipe from the ‘cooking with Keiko-san’ collection ^^ Keiko-san! thank you!
Tamagoyaki is a type of Japanese omelette, making that is definitely fun! it might not seem easy but believe me, everybody can learn how to make it.
HOW TO MAKE?
1. Beat the eggs with salt and a little bit of water in a bowl.
2. Heat the tamagoyaki pan on medium heat. When it’s hot, add a little bit of oil. Pour some egg mixture and spread over the pan.
3. Cook it until half done.
4. Roll the eggs.
5. Move the rolled eggs to the top side of the pan and pour another portion of egg mixture on the space and under the rolled eggs.
6. Remember to make sure that the egg mixture gets under the rolled eggs!
7. And do it one more time. Now it’s done! ^^ Cut the tamagoyaki into thick pieces.