One of the nicest childhood memories: my mother’s egg cutlets, simple and tasty. and who said you have to give up on cutlets when you are a vegetarian? ^^
bread or bread rolls
4. Place the minced eggs and bread rolls in a big bowl. And chopped spring onions, salt, pepper and two eggs (raw!).
7. Prepare two plates. One for eggs and one for the breadcrumbs. We need to coat our cutlets. Crack an egg on a plate, beat and dip each cutlet to coat. Then, dip in breadcrumbs.
8. When it’s done, heat some oil on the frying pan.
9. Fry the cutlets in hot oil.
10. Done! Serve with parsley or salad. Or with mashed potatoes and salad. Just the way you like it ^^