well, it’s April 12th but it’s not really spring yet. not in Poland at least. it’s rainy, gloomy, chilly, it seems more like late autumn.
so this time: spring salmon rolls, cause even if it’s cold outside, it’s still spring, right? ^^
Recipe by Teru-san. Thank you!
HOW TO MAKE?
1. First, wash all your vegetables. Then, cut them, starting with tomato.
2. Cut the carrot, as shown in the picture:
3. Peel and cut the avocado:
4. Add some salmon on the top of the veggies:
5. Spread cream cheese onto tortilla and move the veggies&salmon on top of cream cheese.You can add some camembert cheese, if you like. Now, roll it up tightly.
Serve it with some extra lettuce and carrots (if you have some left from making the roll).